Get that dog out of here and pass the shells and cheese

So today I am 10 weeks and 5 days along in my pregnancy. The past few weeks have been quite trying and a bit miserable for me. For me the nausea is the worst of all my many symptoms. I haven't thrown up so much in my car since I was in my early twenties. I am extra sleepy all of the time. I mean I could sleep for hours even days at a time if left to my own devices. I would also spend my waking hours in an "as hot as is healthy for the baby" temperature bubble bath while eating shells and cheese and drinking sprite. My poor animals and sometimes my husband think I'm possessed - and I am - with a precious new life! My real clothes hardly fit. I am so snugged up in them it's not funny. While only a handful of peeps are aware of my pregnant status the rest of the world just thinks I'm making too many Krispy Kreme runs (while some weeks this may be true especially when that Hot and Now sign is shining brightly) now it's so not! But I'm getting all these "Chunky D" looks! Lately I have this little playground ditty stuck in my head. Sing along if you wish "My back hurts, my bras too tight, my boody shakes from left to right. My Mamma says my pants too tight. My boyfriend says they fit just right" Ok but
despite all my whining I am quite thrilled and gratefully miserable. I take heart in the fact that I only have a week or so left of some of these crazy symptoms. And in 6 months or so we'll have a little baby turkey. How exciting is that?

0 Response to "Get that dog out of here and pass the shells and cheese"

Post a Comment