I have realized that my weekends require an afternoon power nap. Then I can really get things done! Seriously, there should be some laws that allow pregnant women to take daily naps...my weeks would be so different! Brian is great about helping with the house, but I have zero energy during the week to to anything but work, workout, eat, and grow a baby. Housework? Monday-Friday? No way! Anyways, we got a lot of regular stuff done this weekend - groceries for the week, laundry done, bathrooms clean, floors clean, kitchen clean...ahhh, it feels nice.
Now, let the nesting begin...
We have to get the office (aka: junk, storage, ultimate mess room) ready to be converted into the nursery. Step one is me moving back into my main closet. Needless to say, trying to organize clothes and decide what looks good is not high on the list self-esteem right now. I have a while before I outgrow everything, but that snug feeling is never good. The only exciting snug feeling is when I try on a shirt from last summer and "the girls" are looking good! Hopefully, I will get the clothes moved throughout the week, little-by-little, and then next weekend we can really attack the rest of the mess.
Oh yeah, we are officially a fetus today!
Now, let the nesting begin...
We have to get the office (aka: junk, storage, ultimate mess room) ready to be converted into the nursery. Step one is me moving back into my main closet. Needless to say, trying to organize clothes and decide what looks good is not high on the list self-esteem right now. I have a while before I outgrow everything, but that snug feeling is never good. The only exciting snug feeling is when I try on a shirt from last summer and "the girls" are looking good! Hopefully, I will get the clothes moved throughout the week, little-by-little, and then next weekend we can really attack the rest of the mess.
Oh yeah, we are officially a fetus today!
Post a Comment