Rubella or Hangover?

So today has thankfully been a much better day. I only threw up a few times mid day - which was easy breezy because I was at work and could rinse out my mouth, get myself together and go on about my day. What I've found over the past few weeks is that when you are steady throwing up in a parking lot you get no sympathy only extra dirty looks from bypassers. The worst is when you get sick on a weekend morning - you've pulled over to ensure you don't puke in your car or on your self and you get to a nice safe parking lot, you look at the clock .. yay still plenty of time to be at work, open the door, and then sweet relief (kinda). As you continue to yack your guts up all these peeps are totally staring and judging. They must totally think I've drank too much the night before and I'm either half drunk and can't handle my liquor or hungover. I mean yesterday morning I'm on the way to work and had to pull over to do my thang ( I guess some of the peeps on the road were coming to and from church and being all self righteous ) because you should have seen the looks I got. They were worse than usual. Plus these days a good shower and clean clothes is all I've got in the morning so the no makeup, comb dragged through wet hair look probably does look a bit ride of shame-ish (minus the smeared mascara). No baby bump for people to think 'Aw she's pregnant. Poor think'. Instead it's 'yeah she went out and was a little over served last night or maybe she has rubella.' Anyway today I celebrate the fact that a van full of peeps didn't stop to gawk at me in one of my most miserable, humiliating moments. Yay!! For this fine occasion we got take out pizza tonight from a new little Italian place in town. It was so so good!! Also it's the first time in a couple of days that something real and solid sounded like a good idea. We'll see if it really was. Trashcan and tums are by the bed just in case.

On another note today I noticed when I throw up really hard or laugh really hard a little bit of pee comes out. Is that normal?? I thought your bladder didn't go until after the baby was born or you were at least 60!

0 Response to "Rubella or Hangover?"

Post a Comment