To Do or Not To Do

Today was my scheduled day off from work for the week. I had such good intentions to get some much needed things taken care of around the house today. I made my little to do list up last night and had it all planned out. And while the road is paved with good intentions my weary baby making body totally won over my well devised attack plan. I did manage to get a thing or two done but most of my day was spent napping, reading, and anything else that involved me sitting on the couch and propping up my feetsies. I did make a delicious banana bread and dinner for my man. Two things that were not even on my list thank you very much! Making dinner and especially baking have not been on the top of my priority list lately. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. It totally makes me want to twirl around the kitchen in a really cool apron and high heels. Instead I jammed out to Dave Matthews in sweats and prayed to the gods for the skies to open up and a Sprite to fall into my hands or at least onto the kitchen counter. When it didn't happened I finally took my tail to the grocery store to satiate my craving for the taste of lemon lime and a gallon of milk. Tomorrow back to the grind...

0 Response to "To Do or Not To Do"

Post a Comment