I had a check up at the doctor today and all is good! Banks's HR was at 138, my iron level and BP were fine, and she is measuring right on track for my November 21st due date. I had to wait an hour for a 5 minute appointment which just made me feel tired for the rest of the afternoon. While I was waiting, Banks was a total wiggle worm! She is getting so big now that she won't be able to flip and float as much, so I guess the real kicking will begin.
The pack n' play and diaper bag arrived today, so that was a nice surprise when I got home. We have a few more things to get, but I am waiting for my discount coupons for my registry completion. Last weekend, I set up her crib bedding, washed all of her clothes and got them hung up in the closet. I wish that washing our laundry was as much fun as washing hers. I organized everything by size and we got a few more 0-3m clothes to have her covered for the first month or so. It is all so darn cute, but the Christmas outfits we got for her are just adorable! I can't wait to dress her up - I will be picture crazy!
The pack n' play and diaper bag arrived today, so that was a nice surprise when I got home. We have a few more things to get, but I am waiting for my discount coupons for my registry completion. Last weekend, I set up her crib bedding, washed all of her clothes and got them hung up in the closet. I wish that washing our laundry was as much fun as washing hers. I organized everything by size and we got a few more 0-3m clothes to have her covered for the first month or so. It is all so darn cute, but the Christmas outfits we got for her are just adorable! I can't wait to dress her up - I will be picture crazy!
Post a Comment