Tonight was my breastfeeding class. It was good info and although I still feel a little anxious about it, I definitely feel more prepared. We went over different nursing techniques and how to use the pump. The Breastfeeding Center is great and the staff has been so helpful already. If I do have a problem I feel comfortable knowing that there is a support center in town. I looked at some nursing bras, but my size was out of stock, so I will get that in a couple weeks.
After a 3 hour work meeting, full day of work, and 3 hour class I am 100% exhausted.
After a 3 hour work meeting, full day of work, and 3 hour class I am 100% exhausted.
October 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM
That's great you were able to attend a breastfeeding class! You'd think breastfeeding would be simple enough, but man, it can be tricky!
October 17, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Yeah, definitely a little tricky. We really do have a great resource here for support and help!