Today we are exactly 35 weeks. The final week in the 8th month. The third trimester of pregnancy is most definitly the toughest. I am not sure how my body is going to make it 5 more weeks. I am experiencing back pain for one of the first times ever and it is God awful! I know most of my ailments are associated with the extra weight I'm lugging around yet with the baby gaining a half a pound a week the mama is gaining significantly more. I am excited about having a day off tomorrow. One of my awesome neighbors hooked me up with some fall/winter maternity clothes last night so I'm going to take some time to put up summer stuff and get my closet straight. I am still reading the hypno birthing book and doing the meditation cd and excersices a few times a week. I think it will really help but I'm wondering to what extent - especially when at the end of the day I'm whining about lower back pain, achy joints and sore feetsies - compared to labor I'm sure all of that is a walk in the park. At least labor will be a bit more short lived. Latley I have had such a thing for yogurt, fruit cups, and veggie subs however I have also had a thing for most anything that is sweet. I usually don't have a sweet tooth but I have chomped down on oreo's and milk this week like it's nobody's business and baked two apple pies last night. I did give one away- thanks! but came to bed with a big slice of pie topped with ice cream. Breastfeeding class tomorrow night - I hope to come out feeling prepared. I had anxiety dreams last night about not being able to get Hud in his car seat, not being able to breastfeed him, and basically not being able to do any of the things a Mom should be able to do. It was awful and I woke up in a bad mood. Off to bed.
Post a Comment