As busy as we have been, it is really making the weeks fly by! Only 6 more weeks to go! The weekend was good because Brian was home. He is trying to get a lot of travelling out of the way so that he won't have to travel closer to my due date
We did some chillaxing on Saturday and watched USC beat Bama!!! I'm so glad that we will have our Carolina Girl. She already has several Gamecock outfits that I can't wait to see on her. On Sunday, I felt ambitious so I planted pansies and mums and got the front porch ready for fall. I definitely think I overdid it a little bit because I am paying the price with my lower back. Oh well, Tylenol and Biofreeze to the rescue!
Tomorrow I get my flu shot. I was happy to learn that by me getting the vaccine it will protect Banks for 6 months. I also have my breastfeeding class tomorrow, so that should be interesting...
We did some chillaxing on Saturday and watched USC beat Bama!!! I'm so glad that we will have our Carolina Girl. She already has several Gamecock outfits that I can't wait to see on her. On Sunday, I felt ambitious so I planted pansies and mums and got the front porch ready for fall. I definitely think I overdid it a little bit because I am paying the price with my lower back. Oh well, Tylenol and Biofreeze to the rescue!
Tomorrow I get my flu shot. I was happy to learn that by me getting the vaccine it will protect Banks for 6 months. I also have my breastfeeding class tomorrow, so that should be interesting...
Post a Comment