36 D and counting

I ended up in Greenville today for my first round of maternity shopping. The Old Navy in Spartanburg no longer carries maternity and the Target here was a bust. I ended up going to the Old Navy and Target there - both had a little bit better of a selection. I got a pair of black slacks for work, 3 super cute summer tops that I couldn't possibly pass up, and a new bra (Finally!!) I've been putting the big girl shopping off because I was a bit intimidated by all the stretchy bands and yards of fabric. Now I can't wait to go back! I also need to hit up a full fledge maternity store for some button up shirts, ect. I am finding that most stores with maternity departments don't carry maternity work wear - as if all every mother to be is not out there hustling - just hanging out at home and able to chill in bummin' clothes or casual clothes 24/7.

0 Response to "36 D and counting"

Post a Comment