Today I was as lazy as our dogs. I did some online shopping for a few maternity clothes and ventured out this afternoon to look for a cute pair of shoes to go with my new outfits. There were a lot of preggers out today (or maybe I was just noticing them.) Brian is out of town, so I caught up on some movies this afternoon and tonight. Since I was unusually sedentary for me, I swear I think I felt a "flutter" today. Well, it wasn't really a flutter, but more of a bubble kind of feeling that lasted for a few seconds each time. I felt it twice - once right when I sat down and again when I got up later. I don't know for sure if it was the baby (it could have been a gas bubble...ha!) but it definitely felt different. I guess we will see in the next couple of weeks as I start to figure out the difference.
Post a Comment