The past two days I have been off from work so I have been helping Will work on the new house. Today I am absolutley spent. I woke up from a nap a little bit ago. I needed a nap by 10 am - but I didn't actually get to take one until around 6. We got up super early this morning to go to an Estate sale after staying up late enough the night before to catch all of Letterman - so this baby is even more tired than usual. The house is coming along well. I can't beleive the transformation. I really wish we would have taken pictures through the process. I am actually starting to feel like I am pregnant and there's a little life inside of me! One of my new neighbors hooked me up with all these super cute maternity clothes. I will really only have to buy a few things now to supplement my new wardrobe - at least until it starts getting colder. My favorite are these tanks with built in bras that are comfy and flattering to the t's and the b. It's like all of a sudden I just starting sporting a small bump - that looks more like a baby and less like I gorged myself on a big lunch. When I got the clothes a few days ago I gave Will a fashion show and he suddenly noticed the bump. It did just sort of sprout out. I think the bump makes the baby more of a reality for us. Word on the street is that Burlington has an awesome Baby Depot inside so after church tomorrow Will and I are going to go and check out furniture and bedding for the baby's room. I am so anxious to find out the sex of the baby. Only 19 more days!! Per some ancient chinese chart that is 99.9 % accurate it's a girl. Also they say if you have severe morning sickness it's a girl. I truly don't have a preference. I just want the baby to be really healthy.
Post a Comment