Today I am 18 weeks - which is 5 months! This week the baby is the size of a chicken breast. I bought a super cute frame at work that is especially for sonogram pictures. I looked at our ultrasound pics from 12 weeks (our most recent one) to find a good one for the frame and that baby is so cute!! You can already see it's little nose and mouth. The baby totally has Will's little mouth. I noticed all this a few weeks ago but not in the same light. I guess the pregnancy is becoming more of a reality with each passing day. I spoke with my ob office yesterday and found out that the second round of Downs syndrome blood work as well as the rest of my blood work came back normal. I wasn't extra worried but was definitely relieved once I spoke with the nurse. I thought my nausea and vomiting had subsided at 16 weeks but I was sadly mistaken. I was cut a break for a few days and it has gotten substantially better however it's still there. I am now only having about one or two bouts of throwing up about every other day. Today was one of my throw up days. I am just thankful it hit me once I was done with work - once I get done getting sick I recover pretty quickly. My energy level is kind of come and go but the past 2 days its been up. After work yesterday I had the energy to vote, go to a produce stand, the grocery store, the pharmacy, and make dinner. Today I was able to take care of a few errands before calling it a day. Amazing! I hope this lasts! Oh also two women who were pregnant - like really pregnant came into the store today- they both looked so good. After talking to them I felt really excited and inspired. Meeting Mom in the morning to get some maternity pants and white oxfords for work.( I need opinions and reinforcement) My button up shirts no longer button. I am currently wearing camisoles and tanks underneath. ha!! Maybe all of my stops to the Hawaiian ice stand is not helping the situation but I just can't get enough of those things!!
Post a Comment