I went to the grocery store today, list in hand. Here are some random things that made their way into my cart...sweet gherkins, Fruity Pebbles and regular potatoes. Now these may not seem strange to some people, but these things are never in my house. Don't worry, I am not eating these things all together. I was definitely getting weird signals coming from my taste buds...or from the baby! Dang, those Fruity Pebbles were soooo good!
Round 5 for music...
Porno for Pyros - Porno for Pyros
The Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols
Pixies - Doolittle
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits
Weezer - Weezer
Oasis - Be Here Now
Round 5 for music...
Porno for Pyros - Porno for Pyros
The Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols
Pixies - Doolittle
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits
Weezer - Weezer
Oasis - Be Here Now
Post a Comment