Let's Talk About Sex

We started the 19th week yesterday. The baby is 6 inches long and weighs around 7 ounces and is the size of a large mango. In exactly a week we find out the sex of the baby! My doctor's office obviously does things a little later in the game. The few other PG's that I know have already found out the sex and are a little behind me in the pregnancy calendar. I'm jealous - I wanna know;) Here's the breakdown of the predictions:

Boy

Lee

Laken

Jennifer (w/t a large Tyler head)

Girl

Will

Mom

Sandy

Noelle

Most peeps have not weighed in on what they think the baby is but have expressed what they want - as if I can produce just that! I really don't have a feeling one way or the other. I am just praying for a really healthy baby!!


I hope the week goes by super quick -I also can't wait to see another ultrasound of Baby McTyler. It's so nice to see how the baby is progressing and see and have reassurance that he/she is all safe and sound.

0 Response to "Let's Talk About Sex"

Post a Comment