I need more hours in my weekend! I know, get used to it. Anyways, I have been busy as a bee today, but still have so much to do. I hope that I will feel a little more caught up by Tuesday.
We did get a new TV for the bedroom (32 inch LCD) so now I can rearrange the furniture and make room for the bassinet. We also got a Flip Ultra HD Camcorder, so I am stoked about using it when our baby girl gets here...I'm sure we will use it before. Look out for some videos on the blog!
We did get a new TV for the bedroom (32 inch LCD) so now I can rearrange the furniture and make room for the bassinet. We also got a Flip Ultra HD Camcorder, so I am stoked about using it when our baby girl gets here...I'm sure we will use it before. Look out for some videos on the blog!
Post a Comment