Today was extra long. I felt like my day would never end. 9 hour work days are not for pregnant girls - at least not this pregnant girl! Today was also miserably hot - temps got to 97 degrees and the heat index was 105!! Thank goodness for Spinx and their crushed ice. Can't wait to get situated at the new place. I really miss Benson. I stopped by to check on him after work and he is fine but I miss that little cat. He is highly upset that he's not with his family right now and proved that to us by pissing on our rug - lovely!! Thanks to OdorBan the hard to get out and hard to handle cat pee smell is gone so hopefully it can be salvaged. Tomorrow I am off of work and will be at the new house getting some things done. 10 more days until we find out the sex of the baby!!!
Post a Comment