I'm back! Due to being in the midst of a move and not having internet rolling yet I have not been able to blog. But I am at Panera having an early lunch with my boo and decided to get in on their wi-fi. We had a doctor's visit last Thursday which went well. They didn't do an ultra sound since we will be having one on June 24th at Fetal Medicine when we get to find out the sex of our baby!! However I did get to hear the heartbeat on Thursday (which is always a wonderful sound to hear & eases my anxious mind), they did blood work (round 2 of the down syndrome lab work - which I am praying will be negative - the tests thus far have been), and they took a urine sample. I met with a new doctor. Now that I am out of the first trimester each time I go to the OB I will meet with a new doctor so I can become a bit familiar with all of them since obviously we don't know who will be on call when I go into labor. But really from prior appointments I was in and out. The next appointment will be a long one and they warned me it would take all morning. Will is working extra hard on the new house. The kitchen is almost done. Cabinets are in, hardware is almost completely installed, the kitchen floor is in, we ordered countertops on Saturday so they will be in next week. We picked out a bangin brushed nickel faucet for the kitchen sink. All the subway tiles have been put up and grouted. Painting has been done aside from a few touch ups. It truly looks like something out of a magazine. Will had an electrician come to the house last week so all the lights are working. We have can lights in the living room and bedrooms and Will put up a fixture we picked out in the hallway. New lights are also installed in the closets, laundry room, and a new fan and light combo was installed in the bathroom. Will and I worked in the bathroom most of the day yesterday scraping the tile and getting it ready to be re grouted. Really besides getting Greg to come out and finish up plumbing, sanding the floors, and some touch ups on paint, getting the counter tops installed, that is pretty much all the big things left. We are aiming to be in the house by Monday. OK more later. I am going to finish my chicken and rice soup before I have to be back at work.

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment