Goodnight Moon

Each night it feels like I am making more and more trips to the bathroom. Even during the day I feel like I could pee at any given time. But nights are most definitly worse. This is how it goes I drink my 3 liters of water before 5 or 6. I drink a little glass of juice or water or whatever with dinner and then only take a sip of water at bedtime to take my prenatal and other meds. While I am trying to fall asleep I literally get up every 20 minutes to pee then once I finally fall asleep I wake up about every 2 hours to pee. It's insane!! Pre pregnancy I have always been one of those people who could fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow but now it takes forever for me to doze off. Even when I am completley exhausted. I just can't get comfortable. The body pillow is still my jam and I truly don't know what I would do without it. But my pregnant "g" is hard to manuever into a comfy position and I have this new weird thing where my hands start going numb when I sleep. It has been taking me a few hours to get to sleep at night. But I am too physically tired to really do anything - plus by the time I get to bed my feet and ankles are so swollen and tight they MUST be elevated. And I am too mentally tired to read for too long. Most nights Will has a bit of insomnia too so he's good company. Last night however this mug was snoring so loud and pooting so bad that it was really interfering with my sleep. I think he should lay off the melatonin.
I Bought Hudson some more onesies and little socks. I am a bit confused about what size to buy. I've been getting the 0 -3 months because I'm going to bet the newborn size will be too small for Mr. Hud or will be grown out of within a few days. But each brand is a little different. I don't want his little clothes to swallow him whole either. I am going to this big children's consignment sale that they have here in town on Thursday. I hear it rocks for baby clothes and goodies. I hope I score some good stuff. Can't wait for a day off on Tuesday - even though it entails an am doctor's appointment and some long hours of working in the baby's room. It's a shame that most days off are essentially just days to get stuff done that you can't seem to get done while your working. Foot rub time ... more later!

0 Response to "Goodnight Moon"

Post a Comment