Apologies on not blogging for a few days. I have been sick with whatever kind of cold or sinus thing that everyone else seems to have. The Emergen-C and Airborne did not do the trick!! When I called the OB office to verify what I could take and to make sure I didn't need to come in the nurse told me she had over a dozen calls about the same thing that day. Cold and sinus frenzy in the 'Burg! Yesterday I had to go to three different drugstores to find one of the three meds I can take for cold and sinus. And even at the third the selection was scarce. I snagged some Sudafed and Will was able to find some Robuttusin DM while he was in Greenville. I have been extra tired - not sure if it's late pregnancy, this cold, or if Hud is literally just sucking up all my nutrients and energy to get ready for his big debut. So for the past couple of days I've just been snugged up and taking it easy. Oh so the Kid's Consignment sale was awesome!! I couldn't beleive how packed out it was. I got a crib set, a coordinating diaper hamper and a super cute painting. I also scored a diaper wipe warmer, a bottle warmer, 14 super cute outfits for Hud, 2 pairs of stylin' baby shoes, and a maternity shirt for the Mommy. I wanted to get more but had to control myself! Our big Labor and Delivery class is in the morning. I hope it doesn't freak me and Will out! Afterwards they'll do a tour of the hospital. Oh we also found Hud's pediatrician last week. He has been moving so much latley. He is starting to move so hard you can see my belly jumping with all this activity. Earlier today when Will was watching my tummy he said "he can't wait to come out." I can't beleive that baby will be here in 7 1/2 weeks!!
Post a Comment