Now I really do believe that all those pregnancy rumors are true. I constantly have to pee, I think pickles are one of the best things ever, I sleep with a million pillows, I crave foods so badly that I can taste them and I'm not quite sure what I would do if I couldn't get my little paws on them, third trimester a foot rub trumps sex any night of the week, I am irrational and moody, I have eaten chocolate cake for 4 days straight, by the end of the day I feel nothing but big, a warm bath feels so good but hoisting myself in and out of the tub is quite a job - and now requires a little help, my toes are incredibly fat - I only have 2 pairs of shoes that fit, I am extra thirsty, I am a hot, sweaty mama almost all of the time, due to hormones and prenatals I am starting to notice that I have hair in places I didn't before (thank God I'm fair) and that the hair I already had grows way quicker -( I have been seeing my little vietnamese man every 2 weeks to get my brows waxed and that used to be an every 6 week deal), I need yet another bigger, more comfortable bra, I think sweatpants and Will's t shirts are the jam to hang out in, as soon as I get all my pillows positioned perfectly and finally find my sweet spot I have to get up and pee, apple juice and push up pops are my nightly treat, I could sleep for 12 hours if left to my own devices, suddenly everything in my house needs to be re organized and cleaned - I can't keep enough clorox on hand from all the frantic cleaning of the bathroom, kitchen, baseboards, and laundry I'm doing, I still think soap is fantastic and brush my teeth with it quite frequently - I don't even care that it dries out my lips like there's no tomorrow, I have totally gained 40 pounds, my ass does not look the same as it once did, I have too many baby magazines and books beside my bed to count, I can't stop making lists, when I finally get home at the end of the day I want a bit of sympathy, my lower back has started to ache, I wonder how I am going to last for 7 more weeks - the load is getting extra heavy, then I wonder how I'm going to get everything done in 7 weeks, I will never tire of feeling that precious baby move around in my tummy. Despite all the crazy ailments and that last night as my big whale of a body laid in the tub aching and tired I said to Will "I just want this baby out of me!" I think that growing a baby inside of you is the most amazing thing ever!!!
Post a Comment