This week is the first time I've really felt the effects of my body producing relaxin - the hormone that loosens your joints and ligaments. I am still working out, but only about 3-4 days a week. I was doing some lunges yesterday and could really tell that my hips were more unstable than they had been a couple weeks ago. Throw in the extra 29 pounds I'm carrying and my new center of gravity and I looked like I had never done lunges before. Its affecting my lower back too...but that is to be expected at this point. The body pillow is great at night and does seem to help my back some. Biofreeze is must too! I found this good prenatal pilates routine I am going to try to do a couple times a week. I'm supposed to be doing my keigel exercises and according to the childbirth class the best way to do this is to stop the flow of urine 2-3 times every time I pee. Well, at this point, when I gotta go, I gotta go...and it makes it really hard to stop the flow because the relief feels so good. Oh well, gotta keep trying I guess!
Post a Comment