Today marks 31 weeks - the final week of the 7th month. I am really starting to feel the pressure of getting things done before Hud's big arrival. Our crib and vinyl appliques for the nursery came in yesterday and the changing table arrived today. Yesterday I got a 9 cube storage system and lime green and brown canvas storage bins from Target (along with a pair of adorable baby khaki pants and some shirts). Tomorrow I am going to work on getting the room nice and clean - ceiling fan, baseboards, windows, ect. Will is going to get the furniture assembled and then we'll put a stain on the floors and shampoo the rug. On Tuesday my sister in law Laken is going to come over and we'll get the vinyl appliques up and get things into place. I know I'll feel so much better once it starts to take shape.
So ... today when I am leaving work after a long, stressful day I go out to the parking lot to discover that someone has rammed into my car. The whole front bumper was hanging off and only barely attached on one side. So needless to say I am pissed about the whole situation. I did a police report, and filed a claim with my insurance company. Will was able to get the bumper in place enough with the help of a bungee cord to drive it home. I just can't believe the audacity of people. Who the hell hits someone's ride and then just drives off. Someone without insurance I'm going to venture to say. Anyway I figured me getting upset (even more than I normally would thanks to the PG hormones) was affecting Hudson. A nice long shower and Will being super sweet and dinner delivered has calmed me down.
Post a Comment