picture day

We had maternity pictures taken today!  I felt so beautiful!  We had them taken by Frank Pillari, who is usually photographing fitness models, so I was definitely a different subject for him.  It really was fun - we took some traditional couples pics, then I had a lot of solo and belly pics that were more artistic..even some underwater!  We haven't had professional pictures taken since our wedding and I am so excited to see all of them.  I know we caught some priceless moments today.  I should have them all in a couple days and will definitely post a few.

Its hard to believe how fast time has gone by.  There are only 10 weeks before Banks is here...if she stays in that long.  She is moving around so much now that I think she is trying out for U.S. gymnastics team.  I know that I will miss that once she is here.  It makes me smile every time I feel her move because I know that she is OK...my sweet baby girl.

0 Response to "picture day"

Post a Comment