We ordered the crib and the changing table and they should be here sometime this coming week. The vinyl wall appliques are shipping as well so once everything starts coming in we'll work on getting baby Hudson's nursery all set up. I am super pumped up about his nursery. It's going to be so smooth!
I am getting bigger and bigger by the day. I can't believe how big my tummy is. It's hard to believe that there is still 9 1/2 weeks of expansion left. I don't feel like there is anymore room inside my belly. It's getting a bit more difficult to bend and squat and I feel like I am starting to waddle a bit when I walk. I've been busting out the cocoa butter in an effort to prevent stretch marks - so far so good. I have developed new cellulite on my behind and thighs which I am not happy about but what do you do?!
Researched and met with several childcare providers. Think we finally made our mind up. I was blown away by how much child care costs and then dealing with yucky expensive insurance stuff put a damper on my day yesterday. We have a Labor and Delivery class on the 18th of this month that should be pretty interesting and then in October we are taking an Infant Care class at SRHS. So much stuff to do. I am getting more and more anxious and excited about Hudson with each passing day! I can't wait to meet him .. but with all the stuff I still have left to do I really hope he doesn't arrive early!
Post a Comment