stockpiling

I have been at a standstill with  my nesting because I have already cleaned out every cabinet and I have everything done in the nursery until after my baby shower - I promised Brian I wouldn't buy anything else until after the baby shower.  Good thing its next weekend, then its game on!  So, I found a different, productive way to feed my nesting...stockpiling.  Since Brian is back with a Johnson & Johnson company, we have access to their E-Store.  Basically we can get all the consumer OTC products for crazy cheap.  So Banks is all stocked up on baby wash, vapor bath, baby lotion, baby oil, masssage gel, sunscreen, baby wipes, diaper cream, baby powder and then some!  We did a huge trip to Sams (thanks Mom & Dad for renewing the membership) and now we are all good on most of our household items.  It felt good to know that I won't have to worry about getting a lot of our cleaning supplies and toiletries for months.  I am planning on doing one more run before Banks makes her debut to make sure we are all stocked up on detergent, TP, paper towels, etc.  Also, I got all of our groceries done for the next 2 weeks by hitting up Sams, Wal-mart and Harris Teeter.  Yes, a lot of stops to get everything we need, but since we have guests in town next weekend, I wanted it all done.  Ahhh, now I feel better prepared for the week ahead. 

On a side note...I counted my actual workdays that are left before my last day on November 5th and the total is only 36!  That alone makes facing Monday much easier.

0 Response to "stockpiling"

Post a Comment