baby got back (to blogging)

I haven't been posting everyday for the past few days.  Two reasons...First, I wasn't feeling inspired.  I was really just having normal, boring work days.  Secondly, I have had more energy and I am maxing it out while I have it!  Finally, I can get other stuff done besides work, eat, workout, sleep, repeat.

We made the first big baby purchase and ordered the BOB!  It is NEVER on sale and for this weekend only, it was on sale!  Since the preliminary guess was that it was a girl, we decided to go out on a limb and order BOB in chocolate/pink.  We called and checked to see if we can exchange for a different color and they said no problem...so,either way we'll be good.  Only 11 more days until we find out for sure!  

Here's BOB...


0 Response to "baby got back (to blogging)"

Post a Comment