I am 25 weeks along now and time is flying by! Its hard to beleive that Banks will be here in just 15 weeks. I am so excited to meet her! She has been REALLY active this weekend - even kicked Brian in the head when he was trying to listen to her. Her kicks are getting much stronger these days and will move your hand if its on the belly. I think that she may have had the hiccups today, but I am not sure. I am reading to her for about 10-15 minutes almost every night now (Brian thinks I am crazy.) Some of these children's books are real tongue twisters so its good that I am practicing with them now! We are starting "Where the Sidewalk Ends" tonight so that should last us for quite a few bedtime stories.
Here are this week's belly pics...
Here are this week's belly pics...
Post a Comment