Mover and Shaker

Will finally got to feel Hudson kicking and moving. After dinner on Saturday night we were laying on the couch watching a movie and Hudson starting moving around like a wild man. Will's eyes got super big when he felt Hudson kicking. It was awesome. Hudson's moves are getting stronger by the day. I felt like I could even feel a little foot or something - but I can't be positive. I am anxiously awaiting the lab results from the glucose intolerance test. In the meantime I am still eating well but having some of the things I know I will have to cut out of my diet should I have gestational diabetes - i.e: bread, pasta, cereal and freezer pops. I had a little pregnancy breakdown last night and am still feeling surley this morning. I definitly need a visit from the attitude changer. And while I normally love an overcast rainy day today I need some sunshine.

0 Response to "Mover and Shaker"

Post a Comment