I seem to be outgrowing clothes everyday! Not that they are really too small, but just don't look right. Anyways, I finally went to Motherhood Maternity and got a few things - cute black cargo pants and yoga pants for work, 2 fitted tees, 2 plain tanks, and a blingy "Babylicious" tank that was just too cute (and on sale!) Some things in there were a little scary looking and not my style, but I will definitely be back in September to get a dress for the shower, some cute jeans, and fall shirts. To be honest, there was a lot of really cute things, but I am not trying to create a whole new wardrobe...just enough to get by for now. I think the best part was that they had a faux belly that adds about 3 months! Of course I had to try it on, but didn't have my camera...too funny!
Post a Comment