My doctor's appointment last Wednesday at Maternal Fetal Medicine went well - I think I forgot to blog about it - if not forgive me - I can't seem to keep anything straight these days. I was released from MFM since there have been no changes in my cervix so they no longer think I am at risk for pre term labor. I will continue to take the Precardia as a preventative measure up until 32 weeks. Hudson was weighing in at a healthy 3 1/2 pounds. I have an anterior placenta (which is completely normal but since it's facing the front it prevents me from feeling Hudson quite as much or quite as strong.) I started monitoring Hud's kicks and movements more closely. The rule of thumb is 10 movements every 2 hours - which despite the anterior placenta I feel.
I worked on Saturday but Sunday was a super productive day for Will and I at home. We got a ton of stuff done around the house. Still so much to do but we are making progress.
My ankles and feet are so swollen these days that only my flip flops and a pair of Adidas kicks that are usually a 1/2 size too big fit. I drank over 2 liters of water today and soaked in the bathtub tonight to see if my swelling would go down any. I am sure it helped a little but it's hard to really tell since my feets look like straight up ham hocks!
I have also been so hungry lately. My stomach feel super full after eating just a normal amount but soon after I need a little snack. I guess baby is growing, growing, growing!!
Post a Comment