So I am super pumped up to have tomorrow off - I love Sundays!! I was born on a Sunday afternoon and it is one of my favorite days. I really enjoyed going to my nephew's 4th Birthday Party today. That little mug is getting so big!! It's so amazing to me how many women in my life are pregnant right now. It's awesome to be able to have people to talk to and share with that are going through exactly what you are going through. With all the kids at the party today and then reading some books later on in the day it really made me want Hudson here - now!! I can't wait for him to be here with us but I know he still has lots of growing to do!! Okay so aside from my major ailments that I'm always on here complaining about here's what has changed and is plaguing me about being PG:
1. Having to go to the bathroom like twenty million times (especially at night)
2.Being super hot - 'ol incubator style
2.Being super hot - 'ol incubator style
3. Having a super dry nose (and having major boogers - gross but oh so true)
4.Phases of being extra, extra tired
5. These crazy red bumps that have appeared on my chest and arms (blame the hormones says my ob)
6. My bigger booty and thighs (everything is truly getting wider!)
6. My bigger booty and thighs (everything is truly getting wider!)
Okay the tiredness is really starting to get to me. It's been a long day. Going to go snug up with my man and the spotted pup.
Post a Comment