Leg Cramps, Swollen Ankles & Granny Panties

For the past 3 nights I've had to eat a candy bar as prep for my testing for gestational diabetes tomorrow. While this was much better then some crazy kind of nuts and berries prep it' s really been a pain. I forget to pick up a candy bar on the way home or while I'm out - I'll ask Will to bring one home - he forgets - and then one of us ends up at the BP station at 11 am. Tonight right after dinner I hopped in the car to get my candy bar. The thing is I don't even like candy bars that much - so I'm not even really enjoying this.
Also, I officially have swollen ankles. These things are ridiculous - they don't even look like my ankles. I've started wearing my sneakers to work - which helps a little but by the time I get home you can literally press your finger into my ankle and leave an indention. It doesn't even look like I have a bone in my ankle. I am drinking tons of water like 70 ounces a day and trying to elevate at night but I am not seeing too much of a difference. I took AP on a walk and had on some capri yoga pants and looked down and there was literally fat pooling out around my kicks. It was awful and embarrassing. Big girl with a big dog. I have also been having these terrible muscle cramps early in the morning in my calves. I have never had such bad leg cramps in all my life.
To make a girl feel better about things - I had my new, larger panties hang drying (cause I can't take my drawers shrinking any at this point) and Will makes a comment that my underwear look like oompalompa hats! What!?
Oh yeah yesterday marked 27 weeks - the final week in the 6th month. Both incredibly exciting and nerve wracking! There is still so much to do!!

0 Response to "Leg Cramps, Swollen Ankles & Granny Panties"

Post a Comment