I am officially 6 months along today. I think that Banks is celebrating by doing somersaults in my belly! According to BabyCenter, she is the size of a hothouse cucumber this week...which is funny because its one of my favorite things to have on a salad, but I can't have them right now because they make me burp too much. Today, I have had heartburn on and off throughout the day. I took a couple Tums and it went away, but its back so I guess I'll pop a couple more. Will probably wait until after I have my Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich and see if that helps - I read that milk/ice cream helps with heartburn. Any excuse, right?!
Another thing - my bellybutton is starting to change. I wonder if its going to pop out or just flatten out? I will keep you all posted on that.
Another thing - my bellybutton is starting to change. I wonder if its going to pop out or just flatten out? I will keep you all posted on that.
Post a Comment