This past week was a busy one with work and Brian being out of town, which is why I haven't been posting.
Friday I had my blood glucose test done (results should be here by Tuesday.) I could only have cheese toast for breakfast, so I made sure I was there right at 8am to get the show on the road. I checked in, they called me back shortly and gave me the jacked up Hawaiian Punch to chug. I had to hang out in the waiting room for an hour and then have some blood drawn. After about 40 minutes, I was wired! I am not used to having that much sugar (especially on an empty stomach) so I felt like I had 3 Red Bulls. Afterwards, I hit up Chic-Fil-A for some Chik'n Minis and felt a little more down to earth. I anticipate that my results will be fine, but I definitely want to know for sure.
Also on Friday, Brian got home!!! Finally, our house feels like a home again. We have had a great weekend full of quality beach time, good food, and great friends.
Today, I am officially starting my 3rd trimester. 27 weeks down, 13 to go. I can hardly believe it!
Friday I had my blood glucose test done (results should be here by Tuesday.) I could only have cheese toast for breakfast, so I made sure I was there right at 8am to get the show on the road. I checked in, they called me back shortly and gave me the jacked up Hawaiian Punch to chug. I had to hang out in the waiting room for an hour and then have some blood drawn. After about 40 minutes, I was wired! I am not used to having that much sugar (especially on an empty stomach) so I felt like I had 3 Red Bulls. Afterwards, I hit up Chic-Fil-A for some Chik'n Minis and felt a little more down to earth. I anticipate that my results will be fine, but I definitely want to know for sure.
Also on Friday, Brian got home!!! Finally, our house feels like a home again. We have had a great weekend full of quality beach time, good food, and great friends.
Today, I am officially starting my 3rd trimester. 27 weeks down, 13 to go. I can hardly believe it!
Brian dug a hole so I could lay on my stomach!
Custom fit belly hole - perfect!
Post a Comment