29 weeks

The baby shower on Sunday turned out great. It was great hanging out and seeing everyone. I was so excited about all the new stuff. I came home and spent some time organizing Hudson's closet. Tomorrow marks 29 weeks - last week was the beginning of the 7th month and of the 3rd and final trimester. I am feeling both excited and anxious. There is still so much to do but I can hardly wait for Hudson's arrival. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment - hopefully my final at Maternal Fetal Medicine - but they always do an ultrasound there so I'm pumped up about seeing Hud in the morning. I finally spoke with the nurse at my doctor's office and found out that I don't have gestational diabetes. What a relief!! This week I have felt super pissed and upset. It's like PMS times 10!!!

0 Response to "29 weeks"

Post a Comment