back to class

Now we are in the homestretch with 12 weeks to go!  This means getting registered for birthing and breastfeeding classes and getting some other details taken care of.  We will have our birthing class September 13th, 20th and 27th from 7pm-9pm.  It should be interesting, we'll meet some other couples, and we'll have a tour of the hospital.  From what I hear, the birthing suites at our hospital are pimped out!  I will have a breastfeeding class one night in September - I have to register for that tomorrow.  It says it's for couples, but I am not going to subject Brian to that!  I filled out all my pre-registration paperwork for my hospital check-in and that will be mailed tomorrow.  I still have to create my birth plan, although I know it could be completely thrown out the window when Banks decides to make her debut.  Oh well, at least I can let my docs know what I prefer.  Also, I need to create a living will and appoint Brian to make medical decisions in the event that I can't do so for myself.  Yes, a morbid thought, but a reality.  I had a little bit of a breakdown today and got upset about the thought of something going wrong and Brian having to decide to save Banks or save me.  I really do feel that everything will be fine, so I only needed 2 tissues to get through the tears today.   

0 Response to "back to class"

Post a Comment