stubborn baby of the day...again.

I had a talk with Banks before the ultrasound and told her that Mama wanted some good pictures because we won't see her again until she is here.  Well, she didn't listen...must be all the fluid she's flipping around in!  All she wanted to do was look at the camera and turn her back to us.  She has a cute spine and butt!  Anyways, I didn't get my cute profile shot but she got a great health report, so I will take that any day.  Her heart rate was 157, she is at 1 lb 10 oz, and in the 73rd percentile for growth (not too little, not too big...so perfect already!)  This was our cardiac ultrasound and all that looked great - her little ticker is humming along just fine.  Here is the only pic we got today...the proof that she is still a girl!

0 Response to "stubborn baby of the day...again."

Post a Comment