skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Two Turkeys In The Oven
One Family. Two Sisters-In-Law. Two Babies Due in November.
Posted by Big Stef
Saturday, May 1, 2010
5/01/2010 10:36:00 PM
Extra tired. My little baby and growing uterus are making me mrs pee pee pants. Felt sick most of the day. Glad to be home and snugged up in the bed with my man.
0 Response to " "
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe RSS
Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.
- George Bernard Shaw
Contributors
Big Stef
Jennifer
Baby Tyler
Get the
Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Baby Nix
Get the
Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(179)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(32)
▼
May
(35)
baby got back (to blogging)
My allergies have been incredibly aggravating. It ...
18 days
where's bob?
rockin' me baby
I felt perky all day, then BAM! two hours ago, out...
energy see-saw
the kat's outta the bag
Espresso Please
Happy Belated Birthday to Me
strike up the band
just one
Moving Mama
toxoplasmafragilisticexpialidocious
still waiting...
Milato Princess
I hope to sleep good tonight. I was up from 1:30-3...
Sinus Rinses and Such
11 weeks 5 days
running on half-empty
baby's a lime...now where's a corona?
what to wear?
due date dilemma
Hot Pants
I Need a Lemonade
SO tired! I would say that I don't know what it is...
stubborn baby of the day award
Totally forgot about blogging the past 2 nights. B...
4.5 and counting
monday mama
I'm not plump, its a bump!
Wishing I was Independently Wealthy
Extra tired. My little baby and growing uterus are...
dog-mobile vs baby-mobile
Oops, I did it again...I forgot to blog last night...
►
April
(20)
Pages
Home
Post a Comment