Happy Belated Birthday to Me

After 4 days off work it was tough going back today. Even though my 4 days off were not even close to relaxing. I worked with Will at the new house some and continued packing up all of the things that two people accumulate over the years. Will and I also had a successful trip to Lowe's on Saturday. We agreed upon and bought a kitchen floor for the new house and a bangin' light fixture for the hallway. Still a lot to do but the kitchen and laundry room are almost complete. Will disconnected our range/oven and our microwave to measure and install in the new place last week. So one of our challenges has been being able to cook. The George Foreman is still out kickin' it - so tonight we had grilled cheese - one of my favorite comfort foods. My Mom made us dinner over the weekend, and we have been feasting on chicken salad sandwiches, and the delicious ingredients that make a Publix sub in the comfort of your home, and as you can imagine a lot of take out. Tomorrow I may venture out and get chicken breasts and grill chicken and make a salad. My energy level is coming back a bit so it may happen. I have been a bad baby and have not gone to church in a month or so. But yesterday thanks to Will's influence we went to service. I was so glad that I went. Sometimes when you get out of the habit of going it's so easy to decide you would rather sleep in or go have breakfast at the Skillet instead. We have such a great church - I was glad to be there. I really needed to feel that peace and God's presence. Also, I had a very happy birthday yesterday. I can't believe how quickly 12 months pass as you get older. 28 is going to be a great year. The year of the baby:)

0 Response to "Happy Belated Birthday to Me"

Post a Comment