Milato Princess

I have been feeling extra unattractive as my waistline expands (among other various parts) and my skin is so not glowing, and I have been so tired that honestly I have just kind of let myself go a bit. So I consulted my practitioner and my array of pregnancy books on what's healthy for hair coloring and self tanners. Both are actually safe. Once I got the green light I colored my hair and had my talented sister in law spray tan me. I was a bit freaked out about coloring my hair because even though it's perfectly safe due to your hormones sometimes the outcome can be different from the way your hair would normally turn out. Thankfully it turned out fabulous as did the spray tan. Like they say brown fat is better than white fat! I am already feeling much more confident. I even finally decided to scrub the chipping polish off my toenails. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually get wild and paint them or treat myself to a pedicure. Next on the agenda .... cute clothes that fit!
Oh yeah! Yesterday marked 14 weeks. The baby is now the size of a clenched fist and the Mama's uterus is the size of a melon. Only getting sick a few times a week now - for the most part. Hopefully that will only continue to ease up. Heartburn is now plaguing me. Energy hasn't really seemed to pick up much but crossing my fingers on that too.

0 Response to "Milato Princess"

Post a Comment