I'm not plump, its a bump!

We hit the beach today for a little while.  Its funny how we are checking out different things when we are people-watching now.  Don't get me wrong, we still appreciate a bad bikini or inappropriate speedo, back hair flowing in the breeze, and the general tourist crap we see...but now we are scoping out strollers that look sand-worthy and wagons that can trek through the dunes.  We are SO looking forward to having our little beach bum here...to build sand castles, find shells, dig holes that fill up with water, chase crabs, catch fish. 

I am starting to show a little baby bump.  Not big (of course) but a little something is there.  I can tell that I am going to hit that awkward "is she fat or pregnant?" stage just in time for beach season.  There are a couple shirts I plan on getting: "Does this baby make me look fat?" and "I'm growing a human. What's your excuse?" Note to self - order shirts this week. 

0 Response to "I'm not plump, its a bump!"

Post a Comment