Wishing I was Independently Wealthy

I truly believe that pregnant women should not have to work on Sunday's!! Work was long, long, long and yet I needed more time in the day to get everything done. I so just wanted to relax today. Maybe make breakfast and read the paper and then get back in the bed, take the dog on a walk, do some laundry, read a book. On the days I work it is literally all I can do to get myself ready, work, eat, and do the very essential stuff like feeding the animals. By the time my work day is done just driving home is a feat. So on my agenda tonight: warm bath, eat dinner, maybe get wild and unload the dishwasher, crawl in the bed.

1 Response to "Wishing I was Independently Wealthy"

  1. Jennifer Says:

    I hear ya' turkey sister!

Post a Comment