what to wear?

Today, I finally stopped procrastinating and got my closet organized.  Oh my, there are a lot of clothes that won't see any action for the next 6 months! On Friday I did a little shopping and got some sundresses, tank tops and shirts (with stretch) that I think will work for the next few months.  I feel cuter already!  It is hard to try on clothes that fit last month and then not be able to button them now...but its OK because I did find several things in my closet that will work.  Really, I want to wear regular clothes that are just bigger instead of maternity clothes, but we will see how things go.  I will get 1 good pair of maternity jeans.  Its hard enough to shop for jeans when I'm not preggers, so I better shop for maternity jeans on a good body image day...ha!

0 Response to "what to wear?"

Post a Comment