I Need a Lemonade

It is so extremely hot upstairs in our bedroom you cannot even believe. We are moving to the new house in the next couple of weeks and much to my dismay we gave away the king size bed in our current master bedroom because it's too big for our new bedroom. So this means that the only bed in the house now is the queen upstairs where it is literally a sauna. Now I love, love, love sleeping upstairs when the weather is cool like during winter and early spring. It's like a little retreat inside your own home. But with temps in the high 80's over the past few days it's like a jungle retreat. Our upstairs is an attic that has been converted into a loft however there is no central heat upstairs. So our gimick has been to stay downstairs until the temps lower a bit and go upstairs later on and get down to your drawers. We have a fan kickin upstairs and have both windows open to create a cross breeze but really it's got nothing on the sweltering South Carolina heat. It is barely tolerable up there. You ascend the steps and about half way up you are hit with this wave of hot air that takes your breath away. Besides the upstairs the house is looking nutty. I am not an organized mover and there is still so much stuff to pack. My God!! I am starting to have major anxiety because I look around and see all these boxes and think about all that is left to pack. To make matters worse Will is getting extra happy with his deconstruction hammer. I cannot wait to move and be settled. This thought relaxes me. And it should happen by the end of May. Yay! What a wonderful late birthday present! At least this will happen before I am big and pregnant. That would be extra miserable.
Today I was extra sick. I have had such bad headaches and the more I throw up the worse my headache gets. So today I finally had to surrender. I took a phenigan (for nausea) and slept most of the day. I was off of work but had hoped to get a bunch of stuff done around here. I had to take care of myself and the little baby McTyler. Hopefully by 16 weeks I'll be out of this sick stage.

0 Response to "I Need a Lemonade"

Post a Comment