where's bob?

This was a good weekend...beach time, fun time, nap time, and some cleaning time too.  Outside of our regular household stuff, I worked for a little bit on the office clean up and it is a little overwhelming.  There is a lot to do in a little space and a lot of organizing to do in order to make the space work for the baby.  I am hoping that my energy will continue to increase and I'm making a daily list for the week so I can knock out one little thing each day.  All the little things will add up to the big project being finished!

Its funny that we are always scoping out BOB strollers.  We'll be in the car and Brian blurts out "there's bob!"...I look over to see the BOB stroller in action.  They are everywhere here and definitely seem to the the way to go on the beach.  Brian even went up to a stranger and asked if they liked it...the lady was so excited to tell Brian all about it, demo the features, and insisted that he take it for a test drive.  I hate that I wasn't a fly on the wall for that one! 

0 Response to "where's bob?"

Post a Comment