Moving Mama

Well we finally decided to get smart tonight and bring our bed downstairs into the spare bedroom. We brought the lamp, TV, Apollo's chair, and all the other necessary stuff down. I am typing from the comfort of the temporary nest enjoying the A/C. I even have on sweat pants! So until we move at the end of the month this will totally do.
Today was productive. I felt like even though at times my energy level was getting kind of low I was able to trudge through (well until about 6). I ran a bunch of errands and painted our adirondack chairs from their organic garden shade to black so they'd match the new house. Despite most doctor's not wanting you to paint I decided that if I painted out in the fresh air and used Will's ventilator that it would probably be pretty safe. They turned out beautiful!! I just feel like I can hardly help out with the remodel of the new house and moving. I can pack but that's pretty much it. I am going to help Will with doing the tile back splash in the kitchen next week. Will has been working so hard and the house looks awesome. He impresses me on a daily basis. The new house is going to be perfect for our family. I can just see a little baby and then toddler hoopin around there! I went by my Mom's when I left the new house just to pop in and say hey. I sat in the big recliner in the living room and totally passed out for an hour and a half. I woke up and felt super refreshed and was able to get on with my evening. You gotta love a good nap!

0 Response to "Moving Mama"

Post a Comment