32 and 21

Today was my birthday - 32 years young - and I am 21 weeks along!  I have thoroughly enjoyed my week off work and my birthday was a perfect ending to our staycation.  Back to work and back to reality tomorrow...oh well, the house will get a break from my OCD for a week or so!  My birthday was great.  Brian made me breakfast, I got a cake from the baby, flowers from the dogs, and a dead bird from the cat.  Ha!  We hit the beach for a couple hours - the sky was clear and the water was perfect.  Tonight, we had an amazing dinner at my favorite thai restaurant and sat in the courtyard.  Really, its like being in another country when you are there.  I did decide that medium heat on my curry would be the smart choice since heartburn might raise it ugly head these days.  Here I am rocking the bump at 21 weeks!

0 Response to "32 and 21"

Post a Comment