Stretch Bands are a Girl's Best Friend

I went to Motherhood Maternity to exchange some maternity clothes a few days ago. I had never been in there and it was awesome! They have such cute clothes it makes me wish I'd be pregnant for longer (and it made me wish I had the extra duckets to buy to my heart's content) They also had a great sale section as well. I'll for sure bust back there to pick up some jeans and some other stuff as I need it along the way. They had just started getting in some pieces for fall and had some adorable stuff. I got a really cute and comfy pair of pajama bottoms that I swear I've worn for the last three nights.
I got sick at work today after having a nice break from it. When my heartburn gets really bad it compounds the vomiting ('ol reflux style) and in turn the vomiting makes the heartburn worse. It's just kind of a vicious cycle. I have started taking Zantac 15o twice a day per my doctors direction and it has helped some.
The doctor's visit on Friday went well. They just checked weight, blood pressure, and all that good stuff. We heard the baby's heartbeat which is now starting to regulate and get closer to the bpm of an infant. It was at 143. They also busted out the measuring tape and now at each visit will measure from the top of my pubic bone to the top of the uterus. I can't remember the exact height of the uterus but it was exactly where it should be. I have a couple more appointments this upcoming week. On Wednesday it's back to Maternal Fetal Medicine to have my cervix checked. It's so inconvenient having to go there every 2 weeks but the up side is that they do an ultrasound every time. On Thursday I'm going to have an ultrasound done to check for gallstones since the pain in my right side is still going strong after I eat. I also go back to the OB for my next appointment in August for a glucose screening.

0 Response to "Stretch Bands are a Girl's Best Friend"

Post a Comment