Today made me crazy...from the time I walked into work it was just not good. I will spare you the details, except one. I had to watch the little ones in our Kids Care from 8am-8:30am. There was nothing but boys in there and I am SO glad we are having a GIRL! Whoa, those boys were t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!! Full speed ahead and no end in sight...no wonder their mom was so glad to drop them off.
I am really excited about the weekend. We are visiting the families in SC and I get to see the other turkey. We will have to get some belly pics together to share with you all!
I am really excited about the weekend. We are visiting the families in SC and I get to see the other turkey. We will have to get some belly pics together to share with you all!
Post a Comment