Dog days

My irritability seems to have returned after being on hiatus for a few days. Once again Apollo is the primary source of my frustration and anxiety. He is constantly licking himself and gnawing at himself and it is driving me bananas. He does it all night long while I'm trying to sleep - it doesn't seem to bother Will or keep him from sleeping but when I try to get Apollo to quit that wakes him up. Anyway this dog will not stop licking himself - even when you ask him to stop he will for a minute then starts it right back up. From dusk till dawn - it's going to put me in a straight jacket. This morning Will and I had an argument about the whole situation. I left for work angry and frustrated. I contemplated getting a short term lease on an apartment but after talking to the girls at work I came up with a better idea. Apparently the pet stores make some sort of solution that deters dogs from licking themselves and it soothes their "hot spots". So I am going to check that out and if that doesn't solve the problem I am going to get one of those cones. I don't think Will is feeling the cone idea but it's for my sanity.
Baby Hudson is doing well. My tummy is getting bigger and bigger by the day. Also, I just started using my body pillow a few nights ago and it helps tremendously both with keeping me sleeping on my side throughout the night and I wake up feeling less achy.

0 Response to "Dog days"

Post a Comment